Me too! LOOOVE this time of the year so much, I don't want it to end. The last few days have been amazingly beautiful over here as well - I can't stop taking photos! Love this post :)
I know, I am all about the autumn. The beautiful colours outside, the fresh air, a nice walk under an umbrella & cuddle up under a blanket with a cup of tea when u get back inside.. What more do you need? :)
And yes I know, I really wished I could've been there with u guys, it seemed so nice. Guess what, I will make it for the next MOO wedding! (wherever that will be!!!)
Me too! LOOOVE this time of the year so much, I don't want it to end. The last few days have been amazingly beautiful over here as well - I can't stop taking photos! Love this post :)
SvarSlettAnd ps: really missed you in Liverpool!
I know, I am all about the autumn. The beautiful colours outside, the fresh air, a nice walk under an umbrella & cuddle up under a blanket with a cup of tea when u get back inside.. What more do you need? :)
SlettAnd yes I know, I really wished I could've been there with u guys, it seemed so nice. Guess what, I will make it for the next MOO wedding! (wherever that will be!!!)
Wow, så fint..!
SvarSlett